The Landsailing Kapiti 50km Waikanae Endurance Race is postponed until 8th July due to unfavorable weather conditions.
The Landsailing Kapiti Waikanae 50km Endurance race is postponed due to unfavourable wind. Sunday is not looking any better, so next scheduled day is April 22nd.
Day 1 results from NABSA champs in Ivanpah
See individual races here http://www.mylaps.com/en/events/1248524
Get the App and follow from your phone, search App store for “Mylaps Event Results”