NOTICE OF RACE
WINTER CLUB CHAMPIONSHIPS 2017
Start Date: Saturday 8th April 2017 Finish Date: Saturday 23rd September 2017
The series will be run each Club Weekend subject to suitable weather conditions. Decision on suitability will be at the sole discretion of the Race Officer. Club day will normally be Saturday but may be changed to Sunday when weather conditions are more suitable on that day.
Racing may also be suspended on weekends that clash with major BAI or other Club events at the discretion of the Race Officer.
Racing may be suspended for one weekend each month to allow for other club activities at the discretion of the Race Officer.
Entry: All financial club members with club registered transponders will be automatically entered.
Track Fee: Track fees are payable. Members $5 per day Non Members $10 per day ( Annual track fee holders exempt from this track fee)
The racing will be in three divisions:
Lights: Under 85kg
Heavies: 85kg and Over.
Cruisers: Members in First year of Racing or by invitation of the PRO.
- 2 Minute Dial Up ( May be changed on the day)
- 5 Minute Race (May be changed on the day)
- Course and Start sequence will be outlined at the briefing.
- Blokarts will be lined up in a grid ready to race prior to their count down time to assist with a quick turn over of races.
- Drop 1 race after each 3rd race.
- Qualifying races will normally be run between 2.00pm and last race starting no later than 4.30pm. This may be changed on the day by the Race Officer.
- A maximum of 5 qualifying races on any one day.
- All divisions may race together unless total entrants exceed 20 in which case each division will race separately.
- Race scoring will be electronic and transponders will be required.
- BAI rules will apply ( Any BAI Rules may be over ridden by the Race committee to suite track and weather conditions)
- Only club members ( including Associates) are eligible to win the Series trophy.
- Trophy will be awarded based on the lowest total points earned for the series after allowance for drops.