Landsailing Kapiti Waikanae Beach 50km Endurance Race postponed due to unfavourable weather conditions yet again. This year has been the hardest yet to align tides and weather to pull off this race. Next backup day is July 22nd.
The Landsailing Kapiti 50km Waikanae Endurance Race is postponed until 8th July due to unfavorable weather conditions.
Landsailing Kapiti 50 km Endurance Race is postponed due to light wind. Next scheduled day is May 6th