The Landsailing Kapiti Waikanae Beach 50km Endurance has been postponed to 29th June due to lack of wind.
The Landsailing Kapiti Waikanae 50km Endurance is cancelled for today due to unfavourable conditions.
We will get some more backup dates on the calendar.
Landsailing Kapiti Waikanae Beach 50km Endurance has been postponed to May 4 due to unfavorable conditions this weekend. Backup day is May 5. We will choose the best day on the Thursday evening before.
The forecast wind won’t work for the beach this Saturday. It should be fine for Sanson, so the Manawatu track should be good for a sail. Let’s go up there and have a good sail, then back in time for Xmas BBQ at Barb and Ian’s in Waikanae.
The weather is looking good for Capital blokart Club Waitarere Beach 100km Marathon 4th November. Sunday is looking like the best day. We managed the 50km Marathon in June and have been waiting for good tide/weather conditions to pull off the 100km marathon. Our record for this race is 2:05, let’s see if we can beat that.
See here for more details